- In 2001, I graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Dokuz Eylul University.
- I had the title of Cardiovascular Surgery Specialist in 2007 from the Kosuyolu Heart Training and Research Hospital where I had entered in 2001.
- During the period between 2007 and 2009 I was in the founder’s team of the heart surgery department of Mersin Government Hospital
- During the period between 2009 and 2010 I completed my compulsory military service in Van Military Hospital
- During the periods between 2010 - 2012; 2013 and 2017, I worked in the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery of the Medicana International Hospital mainly on congenital heart surgery operations.
- During the periods between 2012 and 2013, I worked in Florance Nightingale Hospital of the Science University mainly on congenital heart surgery operations.
- As of May 2017, I am responsible medicine at the congenital heart surgery clinic of the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital of the T.R. Yeniyüzyıl University, Ankara.
- Turkish Society of Cardiovascular Surgery
- Turkish Society of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Child and Newborn Heart Surgery
- Adult Cardiovascular Surgery