Stem Cell Transplantation is the most important treatment for blood diseases such as thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, aplastic anemia, myelodysplatic syndrome, malignant diseases such as leukemia, lymphoma and solid tumors, immune deficiencies and some metabolic diseases. A new disease group is added to the list of diseases in which the stem cell transplant is used every day.
CLEAN AIR SYSTEM IN THE ROOMS
A ceiling type HEPA filtration system is available in patient rooms using HEPA-Fan modules and CFD air flow modeling techniques.
In this flow type, laminar air flow is provided on the patient, and turbulent flow is provided in other parts of the room. However, the laminar air flow on the patient beds and the velocity around the bed are arranged so that the profile does not disturb the patient.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS SYSTEM
1. The pressure of each room can be adjusted separately at the desired level. In this way, there are no pressure problems in central single-channel systems.
2. Due to the independent air system, existing infection agents in one room will not interfere with the system and adversely affect other rooms.
3. Non-sick rooms will operate in economy mode and significant energy savings will be achieved.
4. The number of air cycles per hour in each room can be adjusted between ACH 10-18.
5. High efficiency (0.3 µm, 99.97%) filtration is provided with the HEPA filter system.
6. With zero leakage and negative plenum technology, infection risks arising from ventilation in the room are completely eliminated. There is no contaminated air entry into the patient room, especially from the suspended ceiling or surrounding environments.
7. Sterilization process with UV rays is carried out continuously on air ducts and cooler / heater battery surfaces.
- Clinical Patient Follow-up
- Daily Patient Follow-up
- Bone Marrow Transplants
- Bone Marrow Transplant Coordination Services
Frequently Treated Diseases / Procedures
- Acute Leukemias
- Chronic Leukemias
- Hemoglobinopathic Diseases
- Bone Marrow Failures
- Genetic Diseases.
- Plasma Cell Diseases
Followed Clinical Practice Guidelines
- European Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Turkish Hematology Association
- Ministry of Health Organ and Tissue Transplantation Law, Directive, Regulation