The Department of Neurology serves with its polyclinic, emergency and intensive care units for diagnosis and treatment of all brain and nervous system diseases.
In addition to diagnosis and short-term treatment services, our hospital also provides long-term treatment of chronic neurological diseases with a multidisciplinary approach.
- Polyclinic (Multiple Sclerosis polyclinic, Dementia and Movement Disorders polyclinic, Headache polyclinic, Epilepsy polyclinic, deep brain stimulation follow-up clinic)
- Electroneuromyography (EMG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Frequently Treated Diseases / Procedures
- Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Migraine and other headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases
- Parkinson's Disease and other movement disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease and other dementia syndromes
- Peripheral nervous system diseases
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Spinal cord diseases
Followed Clinical Practice Guidelines
- European Federation of Neurological Societies (EFNS) and AAN Guidelines