Cardiovascular surgery is also performed for infants and children at Yeni Yüzyıl University Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital, Department of Cardiovascular Surgery.
All kinds of cardiac surgeries can be performed in our Cardiovascular Surgery department, including neonatal. All types of heart valve (conduit) surgeries are also successfully performed in neonatal and pediatric heart surgeries.
Heart valve and hole operations are performed with small incisions (4-5cm) and minimally invasive methods in patients of appropriate age.
- Closing the holes in the heart (both by catheter method and open heart surgery)
- Stenosis in the heart, narrowing of the heart vessels and their repeat operations
- Heart valve repair and replacement surgeries
- Conduit (capped vein) changes
- Removal of heart tumors
- Surgical battery insertion
- Fontan type all surgeries (single ventricle type diseases)
- All neonatal emergency surgeries
- Fighting high lung pressure, application of auxiliary circulatory systems (ECMO)