It is a department dealing with the diagnosis and surgeries of surgical diseases of children between the ages of 0-17. Congenital or acquired diseases other than orthopedics, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, neurosurgery and heart surgery, and those requiring surgical intervention are included in the field of pediatric surgery.
Yeni Yüzyıl University Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital Pediatric Surgery Department has all technological possibilities for the diagnosis and treatment of surgical problems that may arise before and after birth. In addition, we benefit from our full-fledged neonatal intensive care unit for the postoperative follow-up of the neonatal.
Operations in the pediatric surgery department are performed under local or general anesthesia.
- Clinical patient follow-up
- Frequently Treated Diseases and Procedures Performe
- Inguinal hernia
- Undescended testicle
- Urinary tract infection
- Congenital kidney diseases
- Congenital anomalies of the neonatal
Followed Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Pediatric Surgery Association of Turkey
- European Pediatric Surgery Association
- American Urology Association